Job Title: Account Executive(s)
ASI System Integration, Inc. is North America’s leading independent provider of IT services and solutions. We provide consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that fit your unique requirements with a complete breadth of distributed IT solutions. Drawing on deep industry expertise and customized solutions, we blend strategic designs, using proven IT technologies, and world class service and support capability to create effective solutions that remove cost and complexity to maximize your returns on IT investment.
ASI is aggressively looking to hire experienced IT sales representatives in ALL U.S. geographies, especially New York, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, and North Carolina as part of our growth strategy. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor in sales, marketing, business development or a combination of education and experience preferred. 5+ years of sales experience with a value added reseller or a system integration company is preferred, however we are open to candidates with various levels of sales experience. Account executives will be selling technology consulting and solutions for our five business units (Consulting & Integration, Lifecycle Sourcing, Technology Services, Asset Disposition and Technology Workforce Solutions) and its core IT services and capabilities.
This position is for motivated self-starters. The candidate will prospect and close new accounts through a consultative sales methodology. This is a value-focused sales position in which with the guidance of seasoned sales executives the applicant will assess customers’ needs and identify the products/solutions that best meet their needs.
Account Executives will go through extensive training to assess customers’ needs and identify the products/solutions that best meet the clients’ needs.
- Must be highly motivated and a dynamic self-starter to take on new or existing projects
- BA or BS in Business, or MBA in Business
- Ability to successfully cold-call prospective clients and arrange appointments
- Base salary with competitive compensation plan with uncapped commissions
- Full service and support team
- Comprehensive benefits, including Health/Dental/Vision/Life insurance, and a 401(k)
- 16 paid days off per year and 10 paid holidays per year
- Sales and product training
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
You will be expected to meet or exceed an aggressive, but reasonable sales goal, as well as meeting the sales activity requirements.