Job Title: Business Development Representative(s)
ASI System Integration, Inc. is North America’s leading independent provider of IT services and solutions. We provide consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that fit your unique requirements with a complete breadth of distributed IT solutions. Drawing on deep industry expertise and customized solutions, we blend strategic designs, using proven IT technologies, and world class service and support capability to create effective solutions that remove cost and complexity to maximize your returns on IT investment.
Business Development Reps (BDRs) work to initiate the sales cycle with new, current, and/or target customers. BDRs work in conjunction with both ASI Sales & Marketing teams and are responsible for cold calling and appointment setting activities. Although there is a "team" environment, each BDR works independently on his/her own custom program and is measured by individual contribution. Lists and training provided.
Fantastic position for self-starters/entrepreneurs with keen work ethic who are motivated, diligent, and positive. Good communication skills (both written and oral) are a must. Position fit for candidates just out of college, changing careers, or excited about getting into sales. Marketing/Business/Communications backgrounds a plus!
This is a full-time position with potential for sales career development; if the candidate shows promise and exceeds in the BDR role, he/she may be asked to transition to a Junior Sales Account Rep.
**Paid a base salary + commission for appointments that occur.**
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cold Call
- Schedule Appointments
- Follow-up and Track Appointments that have occurred
- Relationship Development with customers, ASI Sales Reps & OEM Partner Reps
- Train on Technology & Cold Calling Techniques
- Learn & Present the ASI Company Overview
Required Skills Include
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, political acumen, maturity, credibility, confidence and unquestioned integrity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A record of complete integrity and strong personal character, leading by example.
- Collaborative, with strong focus on teamwork.
- Confident and comfortable making decisions.