Technology is changing at an alarming rate. Students, K-12 and those who are college-bound are increasingly growing up in the digital age. School administrators and professionals are struggling to keep up. At the same time, IT leaders in both sectors are under pressure to expand core services while also playing a pivotal role in driving greater operational and cost efficiencies.
We have the experience of working with some of the largest K-12 school systems in the United States and leading higher education institutions. We have a proven capability in creating long-term relationships with our clients and partners. We partner, share world class experience, business processes, and technology expertise in ways that deliver high-quality and superior customer satisfaction. As a result, clients receive better, broader business benefits from outsourcing and are highly satisfied with the results of ASI.
Today’s colleges and universities aspire to succeed and to lead in an increasingly complex environment. They strive to deliver excellence in teaching and learning and business, while increasing operational efficiencies. The challenges in doing so, however, are numerous. First, they must meet the changing expectations and needs of students. Student bodies have grown more diverse yet share one key trait: they live in an increasingly connected, mobile, information-rich world. Because of this, many students have come to expect (or even need) online, personalized access to information, services, classes, and professors.
ASI provides comprehensive infrastructure assessment & consulting, implementation & migration, project & program management, security, and technology support services specifically designed for today's higher education customer. We offer end-user computing solutions including workspace management and messaging services; wireless network; enterprise computing services including data storage and server & systems support; and information assurance, business continuity, and disaster recovery services.
- Freedom to focus on business-critical core competencies
- Cost savings that increase returns on technology investments and enable redirection of capital to business growth so desperately need in higher education today
- Improved productivity and enhanced service to the IT department, professor, student, faculty, and administrative staff
- Assured quality through defined service levels and key performance indicators
- Risk mitigation through business continuity, disaster recovery, and information assurance services
- Greater transparency and high compliance with internal controls and external regulatory requirements
- Production systems maintenance and support
- Success through teamwork, flexibility, and collaboration