Job Title: Entry Level PC Technician(s)
ASI System Integration, Inc. is North America’s leading independent provider of IT services and solutions. We provide consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that fit your unique requirements with a complete breadth of distributed IT solutions. Drawing on deep industry expertise and customized solutions, we blend strategic designs, using proven IT technologies, and world class service and support capability to create effective solutions that remove cost and complexity to maximize your returns on IT investment.
ASI System Integration is seeking a Field Technician to join our fast growing Technology Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and customer relations skills.
- Must account for your time schedule and work capacity.
- Responsible for timely submission of required service documentation.
- Learn, follow company policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective work direction, scheduling, and time management skills.
- Responsible for implementation of preventative maintenance techniques, including adjustments, cleanings and engineering changes.
- Install and deinstall systems and subsystems as required.
- Responsible for the timely return of all service parts obtained for customer repairs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Customer Service
- Installations, Moves, Adds, Changes (IMAC)
- Hardware Repair Break/Fix with Laptops and Desktops
- Fix Problems with MS Windows Operating Systems
- MS Outlook experience
- Multi-vendor Printers
- Printer Repairs
- Candidate must have a vehicle and a clean/valid driver’s license (mileage/tolls are reimbursable)
- All candidates MUST currently possess the CompTIA A+ certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification is also preferred ( this certification will be required during first 90 days of employment – no exceptions)
Minimum of one year of work experience supporting multivendor Deskside technologies in a corporate or public sector IT environments.
Work Environment and Schedule
- ASI System Integration New York City Headquarters (or as required nationally)
- Work Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday, or as required.
- Minimum of one year experience in end-user support of computer based office automation systems.
- Working knowledge of multivendor PC and printer hardware solutions.
- Working knowledge of email, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
- Working knowledge of hardware, software, and networking concepts.
- Background in customer service.
- An inquisitive nature that is open to learning from all sources.
- Integrity and clearly defined values; a demonstrated understanding of the importance of honesty, fairness, and civility.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Be prompt for daily work and for client appointments.
- Resolve technical problems.
- Perform routine service and repairs on industry system products without assistance.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must wear proper business attire at all times especially when performing field service calls.
- Responsive to work schedules and project schedules.
- Capable of lifting heavy equipment, up to 50 pounds, on a periodic basis.