Environmental Policy Statement
Environmental sustainability is a key element of ASI System Integration's long-standing commitment to global citizenship and is essential for our long-term business success. We are committed to conducting our business in a manner that delivers leading Environmental, Health, and Safety performance. This is consistent with our commitment to corporate citizenship, social responsibility and sustainability. More importantly, it is consistent with our commitment to helping our customers conduct business in an environmentally-responsible manner.
ASI ensures that our ecological footprint is as small as possible. We constantly strive to reduce overall consumption of fuel, electricity and the use of paper by reducing our combined carbon footprint.
- Our Technology Sourcing Division purchases IT technology only from environmentally-conscious manufacturers.
- By utilizing our own fleet of trucks and consolidating product shipments whenever possible, ASI consumes less fuel and eliminates unnecessary carbon dioxide emissions.
- ASI participates in all transportation programs and supporting voluntary efforts to reduce area congestion, strengthen the local economy, and help improve regional air quality.
- Our Support Services Division utilizes the latest technologies to minimize travel and travel related resources.
- All ASI technical resources undergo environmental training for full awareness of safety and prevention in terms of working with hazards and any items that require special disposal procedures to comply with environmental guidelines.
- ASI encourages public transportation and supports alternative commuting programs such as transit, carpools and telecommuting strategies to yield minimum impact on our environment.
- Our Asset Disposition Division is compliant with all Local/State/Federal EPA and DEP regulations and is committed to environmentally responsible handling of retired IT assets for our clients and ASI.
- Our Managed Print Practice utilizes only genuine toner and is committed to returning all spent cartridges for environmentally safe processing.
- ASI is an active member of the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) and its many environmental initiatives such as recycling and proper end-of-life disposal of computer and electronics products.