Back to Upcoming EventsRSS
The Importance of Data Protection - WebinarDate:7/20/2012
Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
According to a recent survey conducted by IDC, the average midsize U.S. business has a collection of four or more data protection technologies in place to protect their data against loss from unexpected downtime. More importantly, 60% report still having data recovery issues. Until now, there has been no way to protect the different operating systems, the different critical applications like Microsoft Exchange and all machines from the desktop to the server room without a patchwork of solutions. With this complexity, it is not shocking to know that over 60% of businesses fail to protect themselves properly.
ASI has partnered with Axcient to address this problem. Our solution is delivered as a service to eliminate the hassles and complexity of managing it yourself. Learn about how your company can benefit from the most complete range of data protection and business continuity services for small and medium sized enterprises.
- Recover data quickly from any data loss or server outage
- Protect your data assets in the event of loss or corruption
- Restore your lost files, folders or even restore an entire MS Exchange in minutes
- Ensure business continuity every day
- Automatically preserve a copy of everything offsite on a continuous basis
REGISTER HERE: http://www.axcient.com/webinar-asi-july-2012