The current global economic slowdown has turned the financial services industry upside down. The entire financial sector is currently facing a severe loss of investor and consumer confidence. CIOs are under continued pressure to cut costs while increasing business efficiency. Their challenges are both external and internal.
Gartner tells us that CIOs all share the following challenges:
- How to reduce operating costs, especially those related to Information Technology (IT)
- How to improve business performance to help tide over the current crisis
- How to find a way to enable current IT resources to focus on tasks that support business strategy
ASI tackles these challenges head-on with our complete Lifecycle solutions including:
- Consulting & Integration
- Lifecycle Sourcing
- Technology Services
- Asset Disposition
- Technology Workforce Solutions
We have the experience of working with many of the world's most important financial companies. We have a proven capability in creating long-term relationships with our clients and partners. We partner, share world class experience, business processes, and technology expertise in ways that deliver high-quality and superior customer satisfaction. As a result, clients receive better, broader business benefits from outsourcing and are highly satisfied with the results of ASI.
Our practical understanding and challenges of operations and the regulatory environment for financial services outsourcing extends to major financial clients. We have enabled successful business transformations for numerous customers, providing flexible, long-term solutions.
We provide comprehensive infrastructure assessment & consulting, implementation & migration, project & program management, security, and technology support services. We offer end-user computing solutions including workspace management and messaging services; wireless network; enterprise computing services including data storage and server & systems support; and information assurance, business continuity, and disaster recovery services.
- Freedom to focus on business-critical core competencies
- Increase business agility by accelerating access to new technologies
- Remove risk from the IT supply chain by eliminating maverick spend
- Simplify support by facilitating hardware standardization and asset management
- Cost savings that increase returns on technology investments and enable redirection of capital to business growth
- Improved productivity and enhanced service to end user clients
- Assured quality through defined service levels and key performance indicators
- Risk mitigation through business continuity, disaster recovery, and information assurance services
- Greater transparency and high compliance with internal controls and external regulatory requirements