Job Title: Helpdesk/Desktop Support Technician(s)
ASI System Integration, Inc. is North America’s leading independent provider of IT services and solutions. We provide consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that fit your unique requirements with a complete breadth of distributed IT solutions. Drawing on deep industry expertise and customized solutions, we blend strategic designs, using proven IT technologies, and world class service and support capability to create effective solutions that remove cost and complexity to maximize your returns on IT investment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Position will take on dual roles as helpdesk and desktop support analyst.
- Answer, diagnose and resolve technical problems via phone and/or at the user Deskside.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and customer relations skills.
- Must account for your time schedule and work capacity.
- Responsible for timely updates of required service ticketing systems.
- Learn, follow company policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective work direction, scheduling, and time management skills.
- Install and deinstall systems and subsystems as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Software troubleshooting skills (standard application suit such as MS office, IE etc.).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft XP and Win7 (Apple OS is a plus).
- Troubleshooting standard network connectivity problems.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Hardware repair experience on laptop, desktop, and laser jet printers.
- Familiarity with VOIP phones support.
- Background in system installation and configuration (desktops, laptops, and network printers).
- Desktop and Laptop: HP, Lenovo, Dell and Apple
- Printers: HP and Lexmark
- Knowledge using BMC Remedy ticketing systems.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- Microsoft Win7 Certification
- HP Deskside APS Certification
- Lenovo Deskside Certification
- Dell Deskside Certification
- Apple ACMT or higher Certification
Minimum of three years of Helpdesk and Deskside multivendor Deskside support experience in a corporate or public sector IT environments.
Work Environment and Schedule
- ASI System Integration New York City Headquarters (or as required nationally)
- Work Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday, or as required.
- Minimum of three year experience in end-user support of computer based office automation systems.
- Working knowledge of multivendor PC and printer hardware solutions.
- Working knowledge of email, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
- Working knowledge of hardware, software, and networking concepts.
- Strong background in customer service.
- Strong communication skills.
- An inquisitive nature that is open to learning from all sources.
- Integrity and clearly defined values; a demonstrated understanding of the importance of honesty, fairness, and civility.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Be prompt for daily work and for client appointments.
- Resolve complex hardware and software technical problems.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must wear proper business attire at all times.