We have the experience of working with many of the world's most important legal firms. We have a proven capability in creating long-term relationships with our legal clients and partners. We partner, share world class experience, business processes, and technology expertise in ways that deliver high-quality and superior customer satisfaction. As a result, clients receive better, broader business benefits from outsourcing and are highly satisfied with the results of ASI.
ASI has the experience working with law firms of all sizes and geographic presence. We understand print management, word processing, document management, and many more applications. As a "Virtual CIO" for several IT departments for many of our legal clients, we provide comprehensive IT support to lawyers, professionals, secretaries, paralegal, and administrative staff.
We provide comprehensive infrastructure assessment & consulting, implementation & migration, project & program management, security, and technology support services. We offer end-user computing solutions including workspace management and messaging services; wireless network; enterprise computing services including data storage and server & systems support; and information assurance, business continuity, and disaster recovery services.
- Set standards on computing and printing technology
- Reduce spending on imaging and printing devices
- Measure printing accurately and establishing company-wide control to enable tighter management of the print environment, better allocation of resources and more accurate budgeting
- Assist with accurate usage information on each device to make sure printers are in the best locations, eliminating bottlenecks and improving end-user productivity
- Ensure that the right supplies and maintenance are available to prevent unplanned downtime due to a lack of print cartridges, maintenance kits, or functional printers
- Keep pace with rapidly changing imaging and printing technologies and accelerating the shift toward digital convergence or printing, copying and faxing
- Keep your organization from spending too much time on printing issues (such as maintenance tracking inventory, ordering supplies, installation, and repairs) and needing to refocus these resources on more strategic initiatives
- Obtain expert advice and support from vendors on complex new technologies