Job Title: Managed Print Account Executive(s)
ASI System Integration, Inc. is North America’s leading independent provider of IT services and solutions. We provide consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that fit your unique requirements with a complete breadth of distributed IT solutions. Drawing on deep industry expertise and customized solutions, we blend strategic designs, using proven IT technologies, and world class service and support capability to create effective solutions that remove cost and complexity to maximize your returns on IT investment.
ASI is aggressively looking to hire experienced IT managed print sales representatives with a history of successful MPS sales in U.S. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor in sales, marketing, business development or a combination of education and experience preferred. 5+ years of MPS sales experience with a value added reseller or OEM is preferred, however we are open to candidates with various levels of MPS consultative sales experience. MPS account executives will be selling the entire Managed Print and Solutions Portfolio to customers throughout the United States.
This position is for motivated self-starters. The candidate will prospect and close new MPS accounts through a print and document management consultative sales methodology. This is a value-focused sales position in which the seasoned MPS sales executives will assess customers’ needs and identify the MPS solutions that best meet their needs.
The applicant will be mentored by some of the most successful and talented individuals in the industry. MPS Account Executives will go through additional training to assess customers’ needs and identify the best services solutions that best meet the clients’ needs.
- Must be highly motivated and a dynamic self-starter to take on new or existing projects
- BA or BS in Business, or MBA in Business
- Ability to successfully cold-call prospective clients and arrange appointments
Work Environment and Schedule
- ASI System Integration New York City Headquarters
- Work Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday, or as required.
- Base salary with competitive compensation plan with uncapped commissions
- Full service and support team
- Comprehensive benefits, including Health/Dental/Vision/Life insurance, and a 401(k)
- 16 paid days off per year and 10 paid holidays per year
- Sales and product training
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
You will be expected to meet or exceed an aggressive, but reasonable sales goals, as well as meeting the sales activity requirements.