Network Managed Services
ASI offers a highly experienced and agile network management team with the skills necessary to meet your end users’ expectations, enabling you to focus more on your business and keeping your costs down
Due to technology advances associated with convergence, consolidation and centralization across the ICT stack, networks have become increasingly important and complex. Advanced networking environments are no longer made up of routers, switches and firewalls alone. Newer technologies such as voice and video over IP, WLAN, Server Load Balancing, WAN Optimization, Application based policy control, Secure Remote Access, Web / Email Security and DLP have all become important network elements which govern the businesses ability to operate efficiently and securely. We use software defined technologies, analytics and automation to integrate networks for your cloud environments.
- GREATER COMPLEXITY: ASI supports a wide variety of networking products from different vendors such as Avaya, Juniper, Palo Alto, Brocade and many others, with new products added as technology evolves.
- RELIABILITY / PREDICTABILITY: Critical business applications and processes are impacted by unpredictable network availability.
- COST MANAGEMENT: Networking and communications costs are a perennial concern for organizations and one of the most important factors in implementing new services.
- RESOURCING / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: In-house technical expertise could be better used to progress business projects, rather than manage network monitoring and availability issues.
- DEVICE & VENDOR AGNOSTIC: ASI supports a wide variety of networking products from different vendors such as Avaya®, Juniper®, Palo Alto, Brocade and many others, with new products added as technology evolves.
- INCREASED AVAILABILITY: Greater network availability through 24×7 proactive monitoring and managed problem resolution by a team of networking specialists.
- INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES: Near real time information on your network through our 24×7 customer accessible portal.
- REDUCED COSTS: Reduce the cost of IT management and the total cost of ownership, allowing your in- house experts to focus on your core business.