ASI’s Imaging and Printing practice is focused on helping customers consolidate, control, and manage their printing environment. ASI dedicated and certified sales and technical professionals are expert at managing printing and imaging solutions. Each solution is specifically designed to reduce customers’ Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Return-On-Investment (ROI).
Print Management Services
There has never been a better time to undertake a managed print initiative. The Market is facing challenging financial conditions that force Enterprises to become more productive and competitive. The business impact of selecting the right technology and proactively managing document output is so relevant now that many companies of all sizes are embarking on similar initiatives.
Ever increasing demands on records policies, coupled with Data Protection, Sarbanes Oxley, Gramm Leach Bliley, J-SOX, and FACTA in Japan are strong considerations in selecting and developing an appropriate integrated output solution.
By leveraging extensive industry independence, expertise, experience, and innovation, ASI helps customers become more effective in its ability to respond to business and competitive needs. We are OEM neutral, authorized, and certified to represent and support the leading hardcopy devices and MFD. What sets us apart from competition is our ability to successfully deliver value through complete lifecycle solutions designed with our clients in mind.
ASI printing management services offer the following solutions to these problems:
- Reduce spending on imaging and printing devices
- Measure printing accurately and establishing company-wide control to enable tighter management of the print environment, better allocation of resources and more accurate budgeting
- Assist with accurate usage information on each device to make sure printers are in the best locations, eliminating bottlenecks and improving end-user productivity
- Ensure that the right supplies and maintenance are available to prevent unplanned downtime due to a lack of print cartridges, maintenance kits, or functional printers
- Keep pace with rapidly changing imaging and printing technologies and accelerating the shift toward digital convergence of printing, copying and faxing
- Spend too much time on printing issues (such as maintenance tracking inventory, ordering supplies, installation, and repairs) and needing to refocus these in-house resources on more strategic initiatives
- Obtain expert advice and support from vendors on complex new technologies