ASI Becomes a VMWare Authorized Consultant (VAC)
What Is the VMware Authorized Consultant (VAC) Partner Program?
The VMware Authorized Consulting (VAC) Partner Program was designed to address customer demand for consulting services. The VAC Partner Program is made up of a wide variety of resellers and systems integrators who can offer VMware-certified consulting services in addition to VMware products.
As a member of the VMware Authorized Consultant (VAC) Program, ASI has access to proven virtualization methodology and consulting materials that enable us to:
- Gain the skills and expertise demanded by virtualization customers
- Access an extensive market of existing and new customers and partners
- Become a recognized leader in the virtualization market
- Increase opportunities via access to tools, methodology and expert knowledge
- Build and support your customer base with prepackaged content and materials
- Become the single source for well-designed and deployed virtualization solutions
- Access tools and learn best practices and recommended methodologies
- Offer best-in-class virtualization services to your customers.
VMware, an EMC company (NYSE: EMC), is the global leader in virtual infrastructure software for x86-based systems. The world's largest companies use VMware solutions to simplify their IT, fully leverage their existing computing investments and respond faster to changing business demands. VMware is based in Palo Alto, California.
For more information, visit www.vmware.com or call 650-475-5000